If you have a wearing device or a health app that you use, you can pull your steps into the Creo app. To do this, open the app and go to Health Diary. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Device (Add a Wearable Device). Click on Choose Source at the bottom of the screen and you will be presented with a list of devices. Choose your device and log into your device/app account. Give it 24 hours and you'll see the data roll in. It's that easy!
Articles in this section
- Participating in a Challenge
- How to schedule a health coach appointment
- Can I use my personal email address?
- Invalid Email Address
- How do the points work?
- How do I print an article from the Action Library?
- Signing up for Creo
- How to set a goal
- Marking off a To-Do
- If you are using Internet Explorer as your internet browser, the website won't open