If you are using Microsoft Edge as your browser, please take the following steps:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Type mycreochange.com in the address bar
- An error message displays. Click on Google Chrome on middle of the page
- The Google Chrome page opens. Click on DOWNLOAD CHROME.
- The following window displays. Uncheck the checkbox and click ACCEPT AND INSTALL.
- A system pop-up box displays that asks “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” The app referenced is “Google Update Setup.” Click YES.
- The next screens show installation progress. When installation is complete, click the CLOSE button at the bottom right.
- Close your browser window and look on your desktop for Google Chrome.
- Doubleclick on Google Chrome to open a browser window. Type mycreochange.com in the address bar.
- The Settings page opens with a long list of options. Scroll to the bottom to “On startup.”The default setting is “Open the New Tab page.” Instead select “Open a specific page or set of pages.”
- When you click the radio button, two options appear. Choose “Use current pages.” This action will display “My Creo Change” as your startup page.
- You’re done! Now, every time you open Google Chrome, the Creo website will appear. Remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or concerns.
See attached document for screenshots.