No. Creo Wellness is completely participate based. Its your choice and your results are yours alone. If your chose to participant, your results will not have any impact on your health insurance coverage.
Articles in this section
- Creo Wellness Surveys
- What are the terms and conditions?
- Do I Have To Provide My Salary Information In The HRA?
- Where Can I Find Information About Participant Rights And Responsibilities?
- Does Creo Have Tools To Better Manage My Health?
- What Are The Benefits Of Participating In The Creo Wellness Program?
- How Can I Contact Creo Wellness?
- Do You Offer Your Services In Other Languages?
- Do You Offer Your Health Coaching Service For The Hearing Impaired?
- When Will I Receive My Report?