If you're trying to log in to Creo and get the error message "invalid email address" this means one of two things:
1. You're entering a different email address than the one we have on file. If you're using your work email, trying entering your personal, and vice versa.
2. You thought you were signed up, but you actually aren't. In this case, just click on Sign Up rather than Log In and step through the sign up process:
- Open internet browser and go to mycreochange.com
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter the email used to register your account with us
- Answer demographic questions and create a password
- You will receive an email asking you to validate the email address
- You should then be able to log in and complete the HRA
If you still have trouble, contact us at email@example.com and we will get you straight!