That's entirely up to your group administrator. If you are participating in Creo through your work, ask your HR department if they will cover the cost of your family member. If you are a Creo member participating through your doctor's office, check with them about the feasibility of your loved one joining you on your Creo journey.
Articles in this section
- Can my family members participate in Creo?
- What tests are in the Creo Wellness panel?
- Creo Wellness Surveys
- What are the terms and conditions?
- Do I Have To Provide My Salary Information In The HRA?
- Where Can I Find Information About Participant Rights And Responsibilities?
- Does Creo Have Tools To Better Manage My Health?
- What Are The Benefits Of Participating In The Creo Wellness Program?
- How Can I Contact Creo Wellness?
- Do You Offer Your Services In Other Languages?